Where to buy marijuana seeds in Washington
One of the more progressive cannabis states, Washington has a fairly well-established place in the exploding marijuana industry.
With the state one of the first to legalise the plant for medicinal use back in 1998, recreational cannabis legality would follow in 2012, making Washington the first U.S. state to legalize the possession of recreational marijuana, and the 2nd (after California) to authorise sales of the plant for recreational use.
But what are the exact laws regarding cannabis possession and is it legal to grow your own marijuana plants in Washington? Let’s take a closer look at the states most important cannabis laws.
Washington Cannabis Law
Emerging as something of a cannabis tourism hot-spot, recreational usage has surged since cannabis was legalized in Washington with its adult-use cannabis market generating a staggering $1.1 billion in 2019 alone.
For those aged 21 or older, it is legally permissible to possess the following in Washington state.
- 1 Oz of cannabis flower
- Cannabis-related paraphernalia like papers, pipes etc
- 16 Oz of solid marijuana-infused product like edibles
- 72 ounces of a liquid-infused cannabis product
- 7 grams of cannabis concentrate
For medical users, possession limits are higher. All cardholders in the state may possess the following:
- 3 Oz of cannabis flower
- 48 Oz of cannabis-infused product in solid form
- 216 Oz of marijuana-infused product in liquid form
- 21 Grams of marijuana concentrate
Looking to grow medical cannabis in Washington? Click here for the best Washington cannabis seeds online…
Buy Marijuana Seeds in Washington State
Table of Contents
The state of Washington is undoubtedly one of the most prominent destinations around the world for people who are looking to get blazed out of their minds! While cannabis remains illegal throughout the whole USA at a federal level, many states and territories across the nation have taken to decriminalizing and even legalizing cannabis.
Now, while the majority of the US states have mainly settled for the legalization of medical marijuana, there are a handful of others that actually went on ahead and legalized both medical and adult use of cannabis within their borders! One such state is Washington, a place known to blossom with the life and energy of its citizens. Of course, all these signs point towards a place gleaming with a cannabis scene that is like no other.
THE CANNABIS SCENE IN WASHINGTON STATE
As one of the only two states that actually has an operating cannabis tourism industry in the USA, Washington definitely has a lot to bring to the table in terms of its cannabis scene. Based on a recent study conducted from 2015 to 2016, the state of Washington reported that around 19% of its residents admitted to using cannabis over the past year for many consecutive years. This was rather high compared to the national average of 13% per state. Also, this was during a time in which cannabis was already considered legal in the state.
There is undoubtedly a solid influence that weed plays in the culture and lifestyle of the residents of Washington. The cannabis tourism industry allows “marijuana-friendly” activities around the state. Additionally, it is also projected that the cannabis tourism movement would result in up to more than 400,000 tourists per year! This would significantly improve Washington state’s economy as a whole.
In addition to local weed dispensaries and various other smoking places (such as smoking lunges, weed-friendly hotels, and certain social clubs), Washington also houses some of the best and most highly-awaited festivals and events that celebrate cannabis! In the past, Washington was responsible for hosting the renowned Seattle Hempfest that takes place annually. The event, which houses over 100,000 people, focuses on conducting seminars with advocates and renowned speakers as well as hosts activities and concerts for people to enjoy. Over at the city of Olympia, the Olympia Hempfest also takes place annually. Furthermore, an annual Cannabis Farmers Market may also be found in Seattle. This market, known as the very first of its kind, attracted many visitors and provided growers with various needs.
Cannabis rules and regulations:
Because of the high volume of people who are actually a part of the cannabis community in Washington, the State Department has established a very detailed and extensive set of rules and regulations that people must adhere to when dealing with marijuana in the state.
Here are some of the most important rules and regulations that people i Washington must remember:
- Citizens must be at least 21 years of age and should present a valid government-issued ID before being allowed to use, possess, purchase, and cultivate marijuana in the state of Washington.
- Adults who are of the legal age are permitted to possess and purchase marijuana in the state within the established limits. This will vary depending on the purpose of marijuana use:
- Recreational cannabis –
- 1 ounce (28.35 grams) of dried cannabis
- 7 grams of cannabis concentrates
- 16 ounces (453.60 grams) of weed edibles
- 72 ounces of cannabis-infused liquid
- Medical cannabis –
- 3 ounces (85 grams) of dried cannabis
- 48 ounces of solid cannabis products
- 216 ounces of liquid cannabis products
- 21 grams of cannabis concentrate
- Recreational cannabis –
- Despite the rather open acceptance of people with marijuana in Washington, it is strictly prohibited to use and consume cannabis in any public place. This, of course, is subject to certain exceptions such as marijuana festivals and gatherings. Also, certain establishments may allow the on-site use of cannabis. However, adults are strictly prohibited from using marijuana within a certain distance from schools, public parks, churches, hospitals, and the like.
- People may purchase marijuana as well as other accessories and paraphernalia from smoking shops and other local cannabis dispensaries. They must, however, present proof of age before being allowed to do so.
- Cannabis cultivation isstrictly prohibited for recreational purposes in the state of Washington. Local weed dispensaries, personal users, and marijuana businesses are not allowed to grow their own cannabis plants! The only ones permitted to do so are government-regulated growing establishments that are tasked with distributing the bulk of the supplies in Washington. Medical patients, however, may be allowed to grow six (6) cannabis plants or twelve (12) plants in special cases. Patients who do so will also be allowed to possess a higher limit of cannabis.
IS IT LEGAL TO BUY MARIJUANA SEEDS ONLINE IN WASHINGTON STATE?
Washington state decided to ban and prohibit the use and production of all cannabis and hemp within their territory as part of a worldwide trend that was taking place during the 1900s. Because of the adverse effects that marijuana consumption had on people, many countries including the USA were taking precautionary measures against the said substance. Washington, in particular, was one of the states to veto cannabis and all marijuana products at a state-wide level in 1923. Then in 1937, the Marihuana Tax Act effectively banned cannabis at a federal level all across the USA.
In the year 1998, Washington became one of the few states at the time to push through with the legalization of medical marijuana. The bill, called Initiative 692 (I-692), permitted patients who were diagnosed with severe and debilitating conditions to use cannabis for treating their health. Initiative 692 also granted immunity to patients and caregivers to possess and purchase cannabis in Washington. Medical marijuana is overseen by the Cannabis Patient Protection Act (CPPA) established in 2015.
Then, in the year 2012, Initiative 502 was approved of by way of vote. This effectively legalized marijuana for recreational purposes and established a formal framework for the operations regarding cannabis for adult-use. The law was put into effect in the year 2015. Today, citizens of Washington may now use, possess, and cultivate marijuana for personal use.
HOW CAN I BUY MARIJUANA SEEDS ONLINE IN WASHINGTON STATE?
Despite the presence of certain local weed dispensaries in the state of Washington, many growers still choose to purchase their marijuana seeds online. This is because online marijuana seed banks provide many benefits to growers, especially to those who are located in areas that do not house any marijuana dispensaries nearby. Now, when buying weed seeds online, growers should always make sure that they are dealing with reputable seed banks. In order to avoid getting scammed into buying inferior and low-quality seeds, growers should make sure to conduct a background check prior to buying from certain marijuana seed banks.
SunWest Genetics, an online marijuana seed bank that is known for its reputation and reliability, specializes in breeding some of the most high quality and premium seeds in the market today. For growers in Washington, we understand that cultivating marijuana seeds must be done in secrecy and in private. As such, our Express Shipping services will allow our customers to have their weed seeds delivered right to their doorsteps! With our discreet and stealthy methods, there would be little to no risk of having our packages confiscated by local authorities. We make sure that everything we send out is tightly sealed and accompanied with various other items in order to lessen any suspicions regarding the packages. SunWest Genetics is the best online marijuana seed bank if you want to avail of top-shelf seeds for the lowest prices! Head over to https://www.sunwestgenetics.com/ and order now!
SUNWEST GENETICS: BEST-SELLING MARIJUANA SEEDS
- BUBBLE GUM AUTOFLOWERING MARIJUANA SEEDS – As the result of blending some Ruderalis genetics with the original Bubble Gum Strain, this autoflowering version retains all the best qualities of Bubble Gum while giving you an extremely fast grow. All it takes is around 70 days from germination to harvest for Bubble Gum Auto to fully mature. This hybrid induces a very calming and lazy high that gets you locked onto your seats. You will definitely find peace and tranquility after smoking a joint of this! It has a medium THC level that isn’t all that overpowering.
- AMNESIA LEMON MARIJUANA SEEDS – Amnesia Lemon is the birth child of crossing up some Amnesia Haze with some delectable Lemon Skunk. This sativa-dominant hybrid usually has a flowering period of around 10 weeks. The robust and woody flavors amplify the effects and help it induce a very cerebral and relaxing high. Amnesia Lemon produces strong waves of body buzzes that soothes your body with calming massage sensations. THC of this strain clocks in at 21%.
- BC GOD BUD MARIJUANA SEEDS – BC God Bud is the award-winning hybrid that comes from crossing some Purple Skunk with the God strain. The name “God Bud” fits it perfectly as this strain produces a very high yield of frosty and chunky buds. BC God Bud fully flowers in around 7 to 8 weeks, making it a fairly fast grower. It induces some very euphoric and hazy effects that may prove to be sedating if consumed in large doses. It holds a pretty high THC level at 22%.
- BLOOD DIAMOND OG MARIJUANA SEEDS – This 100% pure indica was originally intended to be an amplified version of OG Kush. It takes roughly around 8 to 10 weeks for BC God Bud to mature and be ready for harvest. It will certainly give you a very cerebral and clear-headed high that gets you feeling giddy and uplifted. The strong and sharp sensations that you feel in your head help you focus more and boost your overall productivity. It normally averages a THC level of 20%.
- CALIFORNIA DREAM MARIJUANA SEEDS – This sativa-dominant hybrid truly is the West Coast dream. It stems from crossbreeding some pure Afghani indicas with some Mexican sativa genetics. With just around 8 to 9 weeks of flowering time, California Dream is definitely more accustomed to long hours of sun. The strong cerebral effects coupled with the slightly psychedelic mind high makes for a very vibrant time! You will soon find yourself tripped out of your mind as your senses are dialed up two-fold. THC contents of California Dream reach around 17% to a nice 24%.
SHOULD I BUY MARIJUANA SEEDS ONLINE IN WASHINGTON STATE?
The state of Washington is definitely a place that smokers and cannabis enthusiasts would love to visit. With the widely accepted status of marijuana in the Evergreen State, you are sure to find all sorts of great things that weed brings to the culture of the residents over there. However, cultivating cannabis plants in Washington is still prohibited based on state-wide laws. As such, growers who plan on cultivating weed for medical or recreational purposes must do so secretly and in private!
With SunWest Genetics, you can easily buy weed seeds without anyone having to know! Our priority is to preserve the safety and security of our customers, and we do that by shipping our weed seeds discreetly. SunWest Genetics ships out only the best weed seeds in Canada and the USA. With our dedication to customer satisfaction, we uphold a standard that gives you, our clients, the best value for their money! Buy from SunWest Genetics now!
Buy Marijuana Seeds in Washington State Table of Contents The state of Washington is undoubtedly one of the most prominent destinations around the world for people who are looking to get