Buy Cannabis Seeds At Unbeatable Prices
Colorado USA Seed Bank
We pride ourselves in offering quality cannabis seeds at unbeatable prices. GPS is the Best Seed Bank in the USA. We offer feminized and regular cannabis seeds and genetics at the best prices. All Greenpoint Seeds purchases come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Every order comes with guaranteed delivery, guaranteed germination rates, as well as a guarantee you will be satisfied with the phenotypes you find. If you are looking for rare American bred seeds to add to your collection, Greenpoint Seeds offers a diverse selection of exclusive releases. Each pack of seeds has been bred to perfection over many years by our experienced breeders at Greenpoint Seeds.
FEATURED CANNABIS SEEDS
Quality American Cannabis Genetics
What Makes The Best US Seed Bank?
- We carefully select every male and female cannabis plant involved in the breeding process.
- Our seeds are big and healthy like our plants.
- We continue to improve on every cannabis strain we sell.
Best US Seed Bank
Colorado USA Seed Bank – Are you looking for elite cannabis genetics at an affordable price? Greenpoint Seeds has a plethora of strains and genetics to choose from that will pique anyone’s interest. Our seeds and genetics are all bred in the United States. Our seed bank is US-based, and we ship all of our seeds from our headquarters in the USA. There’s something to offer for any garden out there, no matter your skill level. We now provide seeds from some of our favorite private breeders in the industry! Keep your eyes open because the stock is always rotating, and new seeds are listed all the time from Greenpoint Seeds , and other breeders too.
Still playing around with the pheno’s, i ordered 2 packages and planted 3 seeds. This has a really cool self-canopy trait when you top it. I’m hoping to get some males to cross with some sensi star seeds i have the next time i do a run of these. Great stuff Gu.
the gods were smileing when i threw the beans in the ground i got 4 out of 4 females and these gals are robust great growth threw veg just flipped to 12×12 7 days into it no males just smiles so far with a galix smell
Fast shipping…strong strains. I picked up a couple of the discontinued strains to try out. Completely blown away…even though I’m a newbie to cultivation, I have an eye for quality and GPS hasn’t disappointed me yet.
Colorado Seed Bank
Greenpoint Seeds is a Colorado Seed Bank that is home to one of the most sought-after Stardawg Stud Males in the world. Buy your cannabis seeds online from the best seed bank in the USA. Pay for your seeds immediately with cash and send us your payment by mail. We have many payment options. Discreet billing and shipping options ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind during fulfillment.
Stardawg Strains & Genetics
Gu’s Stardawg Male is hung like a horse and improves on any strain it’s crossed with! Our collection of Stardawg strains and crosses are out of this world! If you love Stardawg genetics, then you have come to the right place. Buy feminized seeds !
Check out our Wild West strains and genetics today!
Greenpoint Seeds aims to be your favorite cannabis seed bank online by delivering high-quality cannabis seeds developed by some of the nation’s top breeders. Our seeds have been carefully selected from premium lineage to bring you high-quality cannabis seeds for some of the lowest prices around. Choose based on strain type, seed type, flavor, or breeder, and check out our discount options for even better deals.
Buy Cannabis Seeds Online With Ease!
Greenpoint Seeds Marijuana Seed Bank – Whether you’re just getting started or you’re an experienced grower, you can find the best seeds for your cannabis grow with just the click of a button. We specialize in cannabis seeds and offer the option of bulk, and single-seed purchases to help you stock up on your favorites.
Not seeing what you need? Our stock frequently rotates to keep our shelves lined with new and exciting strains, and our reverse auction feature allows you to snag those strains at an incredibly low price.
California Seed Bank
We ship cannabis seeds to California and many other states in the USA. Do you need to buy cannabis seeds from California? Check out our cannabis seeds! We are the best California seed bank and have California strains !
Cheap Cannabis Seeds
Our unique reverse-auction feature allows you to track your favorite strains as their prices continually drop. The stock is limited on these deals, though, and once they’ve been purchased the opportunity to buy is gone. For those who like to gamble for the best deals on cannabis seeds online, this can be quite the nail-biting experience but boy is it worth it! Our cannabis seed auctions are currently unavailable – please check back at a later time.
Our cannabis seeds are packaged discreetly and shipped promptly from our warehouse. While awaiting your shipment, check out our blog to learn tips and tricks from the top cannabis seeds breeders and growers in the nation.
We’re proud about our pot seeds and we want to make sure you are too. That’s why we’re extra careful to ensure safe, discreet shipping and billing practices for your online orders. No need to worry about the shipping of suspicious packaging; all of our orders are processed using the utmost discretion, avoiding the use of terms like “cannabis” at all times. We ship weed seeds discreetly.
Browse Our Cannabis Strains & Marijuana Genetics
All Cannabis Seeds
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We are so sure that our cannabis seeds are the best that we guarantee them. That’s right, we guarantee you’ll be satisfied with your order. If you are not satisfied, we’ll make it right*. We stand behind our cannabis seeds and we know they are the best. Now it’s time for you to find out. Please check out all the different cannabis seeds and genetics we have in stock.
Best US Seed Bank Reviews
Greenpoint Seeds has more 5-star reviews than any other seed bank in the USA. Don’t believe us? Read our reviews HERE ! We have over 3000 five-star reviews on this website alone. Greenpoint Seeds is a breeder-based seed bank. This means that we only sell cannabis seeds that we create ourselves, using strains we have collected and perfected over the years.
The Platinum Standard In Cannabis Genetics
We are the ultimate source of platinum quality cannabis genetics and marijuana strains. Nobody else comes close to our quality in genetics or customer service. We don’t source our seeds from overseas and repackage them like many of the other online cannabis seed banks do. All of our cannabis seeds are bred and grown right here in the United States by our team at Greenpoint Seeds. We only sell cannabis seeds that we have worked over and over again to perfection. Many other seed banks only sell cannabis seeds from other breeders and the seed banks themselves have never grown or tested the seeds they sell. We put all of our genetics through intensive testing, season after season, to bring you only the best cannabis seeds available.
Awarded Best Customer Service
Greenpoint Seeds has a dedicated customer support team. Our customer support team consists of real customer service professionals all located within the USA. Our customer support manager has over 20 years experience in making people happy. No other seed bank in the US has a dedicated support team like ours. Most seed bank teams consist of random people assigned to random jobs. At Greenpoint Seeds, we only employ the best of the best. We won the industries’ Best Customer Service in 2020.
Top Seed Bank Professionals
We only hire the best in the business. Our team consists of the top seed bank professionals in the industry. That is one of the the many differences between Greenpoint Seeds and our competitors, and it’s also what makes us the best. We are the only seed bank in the USA with a strict hiring process. Everyone that works here is highly educated and experienced in the job position they hold. From customer support to breeding, all of our employees are well-known in the seed bank industry as the best of the best.
* Order replacements and refunds are made at the discretion of Greenpoint Seeds. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Best USA Seed Bank – Buy Feminized & Regular Cannabis Seeds – Top US Seed Bank – Autoflower Seeds – Buy Cannabis Seeds, Strains & Genetics at Greenpoint
What’s the Best Cannabis Seed Bank in America?
FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, I AM NOT A LAWYER OR LEGAL EXPERT ON MARIJUANA SEED BANKS IN THE USA
Sirius and I have been ordering cannabis seeds online since 2010, and we maintain a list of the seed banks that we use the most. Most seed banks we’ve used and recommended are located in the U.K., Netherlands, or Spain. In fact, until recently, these 3 countries in Europe contained nearly all the big cannabis seed banks in the world. Weed isn’t legal to grow in those countries, but they have specific laws or loopholes that make it easier to run a seed bank.
Now that recreational use and home cultivation has been legalized for adults in Canada, seed banks are getting established there, too.
Yet isn’t cannabis cultivation legal in several U.S. states? Where are the American seed banks?
American-bred strains tend to be “high” on sparkle
There is a huge thriving cannabis market in parts of the U.S. and American breeders are developing world-famous cannabis strains. Where can you buy the genetics? What’s the best American seed bank? And why is it so hard to find current information about online seed banks in America?
The problem has to do with the American federal government and the current legal status of cannabis. Marijuana and derivatives (including seeds) are considered a Schedule 1 drug with essentially no accepted legal use. This makes it hard if not impossible for a seed bank to run in the U.S. the way they do in the U.K., the Netherlands, Spain, or Canada (which have legal loopholes or full-on legalization).
Where can you buy cannabis seeds in the United States?
List of Seed Banks Within the USA
First, I’m going to share a relatively current list of real American seed banks. That’s why you’re here. This is the list I use when I order seeds in America. Then I’ll explain what the deal is.
Who made the list? Ethos Genetics, an American cannabis breeder, keeps a list of seed sources that currently carry their seeds. I’ve seen this list get updated as banks disappear and new ones open up. Many of the linked seed sources contain several other American breeders besides just Ethos. That means these banks have a wide variety of American-bred genetics. It’s not a comprehensive list of American banks by any stretch of the imagination, and I can’t vouch for any of them personally, but at the very least, Ethos believes these companies won’t rip you off.
American breeders come and go. I purchased seeds for the following buds last summer and harvested the plant a month ago. Even though it’s been less than a year since I bought the seeds, the breeder and seed company have already disappeared!
What’s the Problem with American Seed Sources?
- American Seed Banks Disappear – I order seeds every few months, yet when I’ve ordered from an American seed source, the company is often gone by the time I’m ready to order my next set of seeds. Although cannabis cultivation has been legalized in some states, the federal government (which considers cannabis and seeds a Schedule 1 drug) has jurisdiction over the mail. That means getting caught sending seeds through the mail comes with harsh legal penalties for the sellers. As a result, American seed companies regularly get spooked and shut down or just disappear without a trace or explanation. Enforcement against selling seeds is less strict in certain countries like the Netherlands, the U.K., and Spain. In fact, in some jurisdictions in those countries, the laws are surprisingly tolerant of seed banks. Similar exceptions and special rules have not been carved out in the United States. It’s due to lack of local regulation that many (if not most) of the longest-running seed banks are located in the Netherlands, the U.K., or Spain. Now that Canada has legalized growing for adults, seed banks are starting to get well-established there, too.
- Refuse to Accept Debit or Credit Cards – American seedbanks often only take Bitcoin, certified checks, money orders, Venmo, Cashapp, or cash. Unfortunately, those payment options leave you without recourse if the seeds don’t show up. It’s easy to get scammed when paying in cash. Why won’t American seed banks accept debit, credit, or bank drafts? One reason is cannabis companies lack access to banking in America (again due to the federal legal status). In fact, many cannabis operations and dispensaries are run almost completely in cash. This makes it difficult for them to take non-cash payments. The bigger the company, the harder it gets to fly under the radar. When an American seed bank offers something convenient like Paypal, credit card, or bank drafts, they’re shut down quickly once they get popular. Although European seed banks do occasionally lose payment options, there is usually an option for credit/debit card or bank drafts.
- Strain Quality is More Variable – While European seed companies have been competing for customers since the 1980s (and earlier), most American seed sources were only established in the last few years. As a result of fly-by-night breeders and little competition, many seeds ordered from American sources produce unreliable results. There are trustworthy American breeders, but they’re often listed right next to unknown and questionable breeders that sell crosses that were randomly slapped together. Yields, potency, and growth rates may be poor, even if you do everything right. There’s little curation of breeders and stabilized strains in American Seed Banks like with the established European seed sources. You have to do your own research to avoid bad breeders.
- American Genetics Are Available Overseas – European breeders have been steadily importing and stabilizing popular American strains. Many strains have been developed by trustworthy breeders with 100% American genetics, especially in the last few years. That means you can get American genetics from a more consistent and trustworthy source that takes non-cash payments.
Girl Scout Cookies is a popular American strain
Hand-picked American genetics available as stabilized strains from established seed banks:
- Blue Dream by BlimBurn Seeds
- Blueberry Muffin by Humboldt Seed Company
- Bruce Banner #3 by BlimBurn Seeds
- Cafe Racer by BlimBurn Seeds
- Dos Si Dos 33 by Barney’s Farm Seeds
- Girl Scout Cookies by Lineage Genetics
- Gorilla Glue #4 by BlimBurn Seeds
- Gorilla Zkittlez by Barney’s Farm Seeds
- Lemongrass by Humboldt Seed Company
- Magic Melon by Humboldt Seed Company
- Mandarin Gelato by Ministry of Cannabis
- Mango Sherbert by Humboldt Seed Company
- Mimosa EVO by Barney’s Farm Seeds
- Orange Sherbert by Barney’s Farm Seeds
- Peyote Gorilla by Seedsman
- Peyote Wifi by Seedsman
- Purple Punch by Barney’s Farm Seeds
- Scott’s OG by Rare Dankness (non-feminized)
- Sherbert by Elev8
- Sour Strawberries by DNA Genetics (non-feminized)
- Star Killer by Rare Dankness (non-feminized)
- Sugar Mill by Cali Connection
- Wedding Cake by Lineage Genetics
- Wedding Gelato by Royal Queen Seeds
- XTC OG by Elev8
Breeders based in the United States
- Dark Horse Genetics (California) – Their strains are often sold out but are restocked regularly so keep checking back
- Humboldt Seed Company (California)
- Humboldt Seed Organization (California) – Same thing with this company. Often sold out but worth the wait if you catch them during a drop!
- Norstar Genetics (California)
- Rare Dankness (Colorado)
European Seed Banks
I most often order from European seed banks because…
- Cheaper – American genetics can get REALLY expensive. Strains from American breeders often cost a lot more than European strains of similar quality, even if they’re using the same genetics.
- Less chance of legal issues in the U.S. – When imported seeds are discovered by U.S. Customs, the seeds get thrown away and you get a letter saying the seeds were confiscated. The U.S. government doesn’t go after seed sellers overseas. If cannabis seeds are sent from within the U.S. and get discovered, the federal government may go after the sender. You don’t want to be part of a potential federal investigation and have to answer questions (this factor doesn’t affect you if you live outside the US).
- Established European seed banks rarely disappear – Seed companies are well established in Europe, and are often located in countries that look the other way. That means European seed banks almost never close down, while seed banks in America regularly vanish. You never know if they got in trouble or just stopped selling seeds. If you happened to make an order right before a seed bank closes down, you may never get your seeds even if they were a legitimate company.
- Consistency – European breeders have been around a while and are specialists at consistency. When you buy seeds that claim the plant will stay short, smell a certain way, have a specific potency, etc, you almost always get what the breeder said. Yields and growth rates tend to be better overall. In America, you often order a pack of seeds and every single plant comes out totally different with variable quality.
Tangerine Dream has been described as a “citrus fruit fantasy”
Ok, I got it. But what are the advantages of ordering from an American seed bank?
American Seed Banks Have Advantages for U.S. residents:
- Much faster shipping – One of the main things American seed banks can offer to American growers is seeds show up fast. Since seeds don’t have to get imported or exported, they often appear in just a few days.
- Sparkly, Smelly Genetics – Although European breeders are regularly incorporating popular American genetics in their new strains, the truth is that American breeders tend to select for different things. For example, in general, American breeders seem to focus on sparkle, overall bud appearance, and strong unique smells.
Note: American laws are changing all the time, and it’s possible that banking will be legalized for state-legal cannabis companies, or the feds may reduce their restrictions on sending seeds through the mail. If that happens, we’ll see tons of American seed banks appear overnight.
What’s the Best Cannabis Seed Bank in America? FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, I AM NOT A LAWYER OR LEGAL EXPERT ON MARIJUANA SEED BANKS IN THE USA Sirius and I have been ordering cannabis