Best Marijuana Seeds In Colorado
Best Marijuana Seeds In Colorado – Whether growing indoors or out, Greenpoint can provide you with the best cannabis seeds from Colorado. Your seeds will thrive in your grow area when given the proper attention and care.
Why You Should Purchase Marijuana Seeds from Colorado Breeders
Rather than wade through countless marijuana seed banks online, we suggest choosing marijuana seeds from Colorado for a successful grow at an affordable price.
Here are some of our favorite reasons to choose Colorado marijuana seeds:
- Local and International Shipping: No matter your location, GreenPoint will ship to your doorstep using the fastest, safest shipping methods available. We accept US dollars and cryptocurrencies.
- Discreet Billing/Shipping: As an added layer of protection, all orders and shipments are processed discretely avoiding words like “cannabis” and ”marijuana” on all transactions. Your package will arrive quickly, and your mailman (and neighbors) will be none the wiser.
- Quality Colorado Bud: Colorado has been pioneering the cannabis industry for years, and Colorado breeders have been a significant part of it. By purchasing marijuana seeds from Colorado, you know your seeds will be high quality, premium stuff.
- Advice From Growers: Greenpoint Seeds blog will help you stay in-the-know about cannabis growing tips and trends from cultivators who understand your climate and growing conditions. We know our seeds intimately and want to share what we’ve learned to help you produce a fantastic product with a high yield. Our forum is full of useful growing information for everyone. Whether you’re a noob or a professional, our forum has something to offer everyone.
When it comes to buying cannabis seeds, Colorado breeders know how to make it happen. With years of growing experience from some of the area’s top breeders, Greenpoint Seeds has what you need to be successful in your marijuana grows.
Check out our wide selection of cannabis seeds and genetics.
Best Marijuana Seeds In Colorado – Whether you're growing indoors or out, Greenpoint can provide you with the best marijuana seeds in Colorado.
Connect. Discover. Share.
Get the most out of your experience with a personalized all-access pass to everything local on events, music, restaurants, news and more.
Enter your email or sign up with a social account to get started
Already registered? Login ›
The independent voice of Denver since 1977
Recommended For You
- Ask a Stoner: Did Denver Dispensaries See a Pre-Snow Sales Blitz?
- Eight Years Later, Has Pueblo County Become the “Napa Valley of Weed”?
Ask a Stoner: Buying Marijuana Seeds in Colorado
Support the independent voice of Denver and help keep the future of Westword free.
Dear Stoner: What are the laws regarding buying marijuana seeds in Colorado? Are they any different if I’m not a resident?
Dear Mike: There are no longer any special possession and purchasing restrictions for out-of-staters, outside of having to ditch your stash at the border. Like Colorado residents, visitors who are at least 21 are able to purchase and possess up to 1 ounce of cannabis flower per day in the state. Although you’re allowed to possess an ounce of concentrates or THC inside of infused products, dispensaries can only sell 8 grams of concentrates to you per day, or edibles containing no more than 800 milligrams of THC.
We couldn’t find any restrictions on seeds, however.
Dispensaries that sell them have told us that they can sell no more than a pack of six seeds or clones per day to a customer, and that they count toward your 1-ounce limit. That is, if you can find a store that still sells seeds at all. They’re not extinct, but they are dwindling.
Send questions to [email protected]
Keep Westword Free. Since we started Westword, it has been defined as the free, independent voice of Denver, and we would like to keep it that way. Offering our readers free access to incisive coverage of local news, food and culture. Producing stories on everything from political scandals to the hottest new bands, with gutsy reporting, stylish writing, and staffers who’ve won everything from the Society of Professional Journalists’ Sigma Delta Chi feature-writing award to the Casey Medal for Meritorious Journalism. But with local journalism’s existence under siege and advertising revenue setbacks having a larger impact, it is important now more than ever for us to rally support behind funding our local journalism. You can help by participating in our “I Support” membership program, allowing us to keep covering Denver with no paywalls.
Dispensaries that sell marijuana seeds have told us that they can sell no more than a pack of six seeds or clones per day to a customer, and that they count toward your 1-ounce daily purchase limit in Colorado. That is, if you can find a store that still sells seeds at all